As the tennis world focuses on Cincinnati this week during the incredible Western and Southern Open tournament at the Lindner Family Tennis Center, Baynum Painting is thrilled to see our name hanging above the court’s grandstand. Having painted the grandstands in 2011 and 2012, they still look great! Rigging the structure to reach all of the surfaces to be painted took some time, but our crew of climbers and rigging specialists always find a way to reach the most difficult areas. Our team can be seen at the tennis center each year helping freshen the site up in advance of the big tournament, and we love to be courtside during the actual matches as well. If you haven’t had a chance to check out this awesome event in Cincinnati, you are missing out!
Roller Coaster Painters
- A whole new look!
- Painting a Hair Raiser in Sydney Australia
- Texas Star- America’s largest Ferris Wheel
- Jaguar- Painted at Night
- Indiana Beach Looks Great for it’s 90th Season
- Valravn- Cedar Point’s newest addition is awesome!
- Painting a World Record Dive Coaster- Valravn! @Cedarpoint
- Walter Bowser joins Baynum Painting
- Painting the Whirling Wonder – Morgan’s Wonderland
- Indoor Water Park Painting @kalahariresorts
- Gel Coating water slides
- Interview with Cincinnati’s Business Watch
- Video – painting Top Thrill Dragster
- Painting Coney Island Cyclone – updated progress pictures
- Painting Top Thrill Dragster – updated progress pictures