Seen quickly rising above International Drive in Orlando Florida, is “The Orlando Eye”, a 400′ tall Intamin observation wheel. Baynum Painting’s team is now on-site ready to start on painting the wheel’s finishing touches, and can’t wait to take a spin on the completed ride once it opens up very soon!
Roller Coaster Painters
- A whole new look!
- Painting a Hair Raiser in Sydney Australia
- Texas Star- America’s largest Ferris Wheel
- Jaguar- Painted at Night
- Indiana Beach Looks Great for it’s 90th Season
- Valravn- Cedar Point’s newest addition is awesome!
- Painting a World Record Dive Coaster- Valravn! @Cedarpoint
- Walter Bowser joins Baynum Painting
- Painting the Whirling Wonder – Morgan’s Wonderland
- Indoor Water Park Painting @kalahariresorts
- Gel Coating water slides
- Interview with Cincinnati’s Business Watch
- Video – painting Top Thrill Dragster
- Painting Coney Island Cyclone – updated progress pictures
- Painting Top Thrill Dragster – updated progress pictures