While Baynum Painting‘s team applies the awesome new color scheme to The Bat at Kings Island (formerly Flight Deck), behind the scenes our crews are hard at work transforming the ride’s cars with their new glossy black and orange finish. Seen here is the black base and interior, with the new bright orange upper body. Next up will be the silver finish on the accents, and they’ll be ready to hit the track! We can’t wait to show off some awesome upcoming photos of the ride’s new paint job in progress, as it quickly approaches the park’s spring reopening. Stay tuned!
Roller Coaster Painters
- A whole new look!
- Painting a Hair Raiser in Sydney Australia
- Texas Star- America’s largest Ferris Wheel
- Jaguar- Painted at Night
- Indiana Beach Looks Great for it’s 90th Season
- Valravn- Cedar Point’s newest addition is awesome!
- Painting a World Record Dive Coaster- Valravn! @Cedarpoint
- Walter Bowser joins Baynum Painting
- Painting the Whirling Wonder – Morgan’s Wonderland
- Indoor Water Park Painting @kalahariresorts
- Gel Coating water slides
- Interview with Cincinnati’s Business Watch
- Video – painting Top Thrill Dragster
- Painting Coney Island Cyclone – updated progress pictures
- Painting Top Thrill Dragster – updated progress pictures