Situated far from any city lights in the Davis mountains of West Texas, are the telescope dome facilities of the University of Texas at Austin’s McDonald Observatory. Baynum Painting first visited here in 2009 when we undertook the massive strip & paint project on the first of the dome structures – and now are back on-site making the neighboring dome match. After utilizing Baynum Painting’s powerful 40,000 PSI UHP Blaster to completely strip the former coating down to the original surface, the painters then began applying an industrial strength 3-coat epoxy / urethane system from the Comex Group. In less than a month’s time, the project will be wrapped and this huge dome will look good as new!
Roller Coaster Painters
- A whole new look!
- Painting a Hair Raiser in Sydney Australia
- Texas Star- America’s largest Ferris Wheel
- Jaguar- Painted at Night
- Indiana Beach Looks Great for it’s 90th Season
- Valravn- Cedar Point’s newest addition is awesome!
- Painting a World Record Dive Coaster- Valravn! @Cedarpoint
- Walter Bowser joins Baynum Painting
- Painting the Whirling Wonder – Morgan’s Wonderland
- Indoor Water Park Painting @kalahariresorts
- Gel Coating water slides
- Interview with Cincinnati’s Business Watch
- Video – painting Top Thrill Dragster
- Painting Coney Island Cyclone – updated progress pictures
- Painting Top Thrill Dragster – updated progress pictures